Kalamata’s Kitchen Book
When Kalamata is nervous about her first day at a new school, she crawls under her kitchen table, and emerges in an imaginary world of Food Adventures. This world is filled to the brim with spice mountains, curry leaf forests and mustard-seed fireworks. On her adventures she learns that food and memory have the power to make you feel comforted and the magic to make you feel brave.
- Written by Sarah Thomas and illustrated by Jo Kosmides Edwards
- Signed by author Sarah Thomas
- Published by Random House Books for Young Readers
- Dimensions: 10.44 x 10.25"
- Reading age: 4-8
- Includes a limited edition Taste Bud Pledge card and enamel pin