Anthony Bourdain Print
Anthony Bourdain traveled the world, inspiring people to have an open mind not only when it came to food but also people, places and experiences. So for Bourdain Day, our brilliant illustrator Jo Edwards created this limited-run print. All of the sales will be donated to the Anthony Bourdain ‘78 Legacy scholarship at the Culinary Institute of America.
About the Illustrator:
- Jo is an accomplished fine artist, mural artist and the coolest cucumber we know.
- She created the cover art for Abby Wambach and Glennon Doyle.
- Created Kalamata's entire world.
- 11x17” (unframed)
- 80# high-quality cover stock
- Shipped in a heavy-duty stay-flat box